Seated chair acupressure massage
Very simply, acupressure chair massage is a 20min massage given through the clothes to a client who is seated on a special massage chair. The session is usually given at the client's workplace or home.
The intention of acupressure chair massage is to promote a sense of wellbeing. Tense muscles relax, blood circulation is increased and the organs of the body tonified. It is not primarily a corrective treatment but more of a tune up, although clients often report lessening or disappearance of symptoms.
Other benefits of acupressure chair massage are:
- promote a sense of well being and alert relaxation
- unravel tense aching muscles
- stretch cramped tendons and ligaments
- allow the body's life energy (Ki) to flow more easily
- lower and normalise pulse count
- it is an immediate stressbuster!